Thursday, April 9, 2009

Album Review: Jadakiss "The Last Kiss"

You already know how it goes with my album reviews...
if your shit ain't bumpin in the whip,
your shit ain't hot!!!

1) "Pain And Torture"
DOPE....MAAAAAAJOR BUMPAGE IN THE WHIP
2) "Can't Stop Me Ft. Ayanna Irish"
Didn't like it at first,but I'm lovin it now
3) "Who's Real" Ft. Swizz Beatz And OJ Da Juiceman
Dope beat,good song except for OJ,i'm just not a fan of his,yet,and his verse is weak
4) "Grind Hard" Ft. Mary J. Blige
DOPE...feels good to hear Mary on a Jada track
5) "Something Else" Ft. Young Jeezy
Eh, I mean I like it,but the beat is annoying
6) "One More Step" Ft. Styles P
Fuckin Awesome! Major Bumpage
7) "Stress" Ya Ft. Pharrell
Eh,typical Skateboard P beat,Jada kills it though,I'm sure it'll be hot in the clubs
8) "What If" Ft. Nas
DOPE..I mean its Nas and Jada,how could it not be hot?
9) "Things I'v Been Through"
WOW....with the late great Luther on the sample,DOPE
10) "I Tried" Ft. Avery Storm
Dope
11) "Rockin' WIth The Best"
No Bueno,Jada coulda left this one out
12) "Smoking Gun" Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
DOPE! 2 thumbs up!
13) "Cartel Gathering" Ft. Ghostface Killah And Raekwon
I like it,but i'd rather hear this trio on a harder beat
14) "Come And Get Me" Ft. S.I. And Sheek Louch
Hard!!!(pause)...hook coulda been better
15) "By My Side" Ft. Ne-Yo
good song for the ladies
16) "Letter To B.I.G." Ft. Faith Evans
DOPE...you already know
17) "Something Else" Remix
Feat. Jadakiss, Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, Boo Rossini, Blood Raw & AP
18) "Death Wish" feat Lil Wayne
DOPE...i just wish it wasn't leaked 2 months ago
19) "Respect My Conglomerate" (Bonus Track)
Feat Busta Rhymes and Young Jeezy
FUCKIN AWESOME AND DOPE!!!!
So overall,this album is Dope
Major Bumpage in the whip
Out of 5, this album gets a Solid 4 "Bumpin Whips"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rockin' with the best is hot.