Monday, September 14, 2009

BP3 Album Review

I wasn't a big fan of this album when it first leaked.
After a week with it I now can give my review.

1) What We Talkin About .... DOPE...Major Bumpage in the whip.
2) Thank You... DOPE...probably the one track on the album I could have heard on BP1.
3) D.O.A....I mean who doesn't like that one?
4) Run This Town...dope,Yeezy bodied hov on it.
5) Empire State Of Mind...DOPE,MAAAAAAJor BUMPAGE IN THE WHIP.NY's NEW THEME SONG!!!
6) Real As It Gets...eh,sounds like a left over Jeezy record,not too impressed.
7) On To The Next...Swizzy,DOPE,definitly grew on me,LOVE it now.
8) Off That...eh,next!
9) A Star Is Born...J.Cole, i mean it could have been better,beats kinda lame. I was looking for a dope record with Cole.,and its not.
10) Venus VS Mars....DOPE,Hov killed it,but the hook could have been better
11) Already Home...can't front I hated this at first...definitely liking it A LOT more now.
12) Hate....HATE IT....worst beat on the album
13) Reminder...i mean i hear u jay,but we don't need a reminder...we know,your the best,your rich...we get it.
14) So Ambitious....2nd worst beat on album...and its a bad remake of a CLASSIC beat...no bueno
15) Young Forever....3rd worst beat/record....hate this song,reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite

So Overall Hov's BP3 gets 3.5 "Bumpin Whips"

0 comments: